Wednesday 29 August 2012

Boooring.

Aaah, so bored. Such a boring day.

Ibby and her brother came today and all we did was stay inside sorting out this darn apartment.

As Charlotte was having problems transferring money over to her Chinese account and getting money out of a travelcard she bought with her, she was stuck on the phone pretty much all day phoning the banks in England and her parents.

The rest of us just had a massive day of cleaning and tidying up the place - although I guess just a quarter of the day for me cos I just slept and lazed around for the most of it. :P

We got on to cleaning up the last sofa though, which I did half of. I would've done more but it was so hot cos I couldn't take off my scarf since Ibby's brother was here.

Anyway at about 19:30 we went off to the shops (Wu Mart again) as they made a long list of things that needed to be bought urgently for the apartment. Since I'm not gonna be staying here, there wasn't really much for me to do. So I was just mega bored the whole time. I'm an adventurous person who needs some excitement in my life!! I was expecting to go to the Summer Palace today but because of the apartment, we stayed inside the whole time. D<

After shopping, we went to the next door Pizza Hut. We got ourselves two medium sized vegetable pizzas, and one cheese pizza between the four of us (Ibby, her brother, Beth and me) and Tanya got spaghetti. We also got a takeaway vegetable pizza for Charlotte as she couldn't come because of the whole money problem.

So yea, that was our day. BORING!!!

2 comments: