Thursday 30 August 2012

Fatty Foreigner.

Yet another lazy day. Didn't get up until about 11:00. I decided to have a shower but then noo!! Ibby and her brother came round because Ibby was finally moving her stuff into the apartment. So then I was stuck in the shower and had to wait for her brother to disappear off into Ibby's room before I could come out and get changed. :S I guess it's a good thing they're both Moslems though cos it means they understand the situation and we don't have to bother going through a massive explanation to explain stuff.

Anyway, yea, had to wait for the new cooker to arrive (which came at about 14:00) and then Tanya, Beth, Charlotte and I went out to have lunch at Pizza Hut. I kinda splurged out and had pretty much a three course meal. And earned the name of "Fatty Foreigner". But since it was a late lunch, and quite a big one at that, it meant I wasn't hungry for dinner, so kind of saving money I guess?

Blue Coloured Fizzy Drink
Crispy Fried Squid (Starters)
Seafood Supreme Pizza (Main)
Strawberry Ice Cream Cake Dessert
After Pizza Hut, we went next door to Wu Mart and spent a surprising hour and a half in there. Most of that time was spent looking at a load of children's books, pens, and writing books. I ended up buying the whole set of some children's book - 9 in a set, each book was only 3.8yuan. Bargain me thinks. :D

My Study Books
Got back to the apartment at about 20:00, and it ended up being quite an early night for me. I'm not sure why but I was pretty shattered. I fell asleep at 20:30 on the sofa, but then woke up again at 22:10, to which I was then pretty much wide awake until just gone midnight.

To my surprise/ luckily for me, as I logged into my computer at 00:00, Mumtathil skyped me and I got to see Zayan again. Woohoo~ He wasn't doing much, just slobbing on the sofa staring at the laptop. About three minutes later though, our apartment had a power cut and I lost internet connection. Aaah, talk about bad timing. But it came back again after like 5 minutes which was lucky. So I gotta Skype with Mumtathil and Zayan again for like 20minutes.

That was pretty much the whole day though. Not much happened again... :/

4 comments: