Wednesday 12 September 2012

9 Days.

So... poor...

So I went to the bank and what did they say? The money has arrived!! BUT I can't touch it until I show them my passport... :| I gave my passport in to the visa office yesterday and they have hold of it until the 21st so I guess I'll have to be a tramp for a bit longer. It's not like the bank is gonna do anything to my passport, just gonna check the details and that's it. And a photocopy wasn't good enough; what is the point of me carrying a photocopy on me if it's of no use...

So embarrassing at the bank too. I went there by myself at 10:30 and I explained to the people at the desk that they phoned me up. It took them a while to remember who I was before then making me stand around for 15minutes whilst they do whatever. All the seats in the waiting area had been taken up so I had no where to go but to an empty space in the corner of the room. Since I was the only foreigner there too, and stuck out so badly, everyone in the waiting area was just sitting there staring at me for the most of the time I was there. D: Eurgh.

On the upside (I guess), Charlotte and I signed up to the BNU Taekwondo club like I said I would, and found out that Ibby used to do Taekwondo too when she was young so I've decided that she's now coming with me too.

Also class was pretty fun today. I made some friends! Yay. A Korean guy and an American girl, but she's only here for the first term. I wrote out my English name in Hangul so he could pronounce it. The teacher for our listening class started explaining the meanings to everyone's name, and when she got to mine, the Korean guy tried to say my English name out loud, but kinda failed cos his accent got in the way. So embarrassing!!

No comments:

Post a Comment