Saturday 8 September 2012

Timetables.

Nothing much happened today. I got my timetable and that's about it.


So basically the morning half starts at 08:00 and ends at 12:00, and the afternoon half starts at 13:00 and ends at 17:00. Well I think. I don't actually know but I do know that each lesson is 50minutes long. And I'm kinda happy that I have more afternoon days than morning days since knowing me, I simply won't be able to get up in time for them. Although if I have dragon teachers, maybe I'll be too scared to oversleep in the morning and start getting up in time due to fear?

I also found out that my class has 19people in, and only 3 SOASians; Tanya, Charlotte and I - coincidence or what? The rest of the people in my class are Korean, Japanese and Italian. Compared to other classes, I know that one of them has 8 SOASians so I'm glad I'm not in that class. Means I have more of a chance of getting to know new people maybe?

No comments:

Post a Comment