Thursday 6 September 2012

Everything Is In HD!!!

Picked up my new glasses today. I must say, they're probably my favourite frame out of all the glasses I've had. I chose these particular frames because when I was in Leicester, I tried on Hafizah's glasses and discovered that I don't look too bad in thick frames. Her glasses suit me well. Haha.


For lunch we had the noodles alternative to Subway. Basically, you choose the vegetables or whatever that you want to eat, choose some noodles, and then hand it all to the lady and she boils it all up in some special sauce, suitable for vegetarians. Each food you add it 1yuan (10p). My lunch came to 11yuan. So cheap!! I'll definitely be a coming back here regularly.



1 comment:

  1. How can you compliment yourself like that without restriction? :/

    ReplyDelete