Friday 14 September 2012

You Will Die!!!

The amount of homework we've got given to do over the weekend is ridiculous!!! We have to learn roughly 160 new words, all the words in the textbook we don't understand in the text, do the first lesson in the workbooks (each about five pages long), as well as find a newspaper article, write a summary for it, write our opinion on it, and then come up with questions about the article. And the worst thing is, I don't have the time for all of this what with Mustanir's friend's sister coming tomorrow. Plus the teacher said in class "If you don't hand in the homework, you will die!!!". Great.. :/

On the other hand, Tanya and I made more dinner! This time, a noodle's version of yesterday's food. :9


1 comment:

  1. I'm sorry but I'm being polite when I say that noodle thing is lacking the curry sparkles :/

    ReplyDelete