Wednesday 19 September 2012

Trio of Weirdo's.

When getting my daily soybean milk drink today, there was the normal guy who was usually there, as well as two of his friends. Tanya and I were there for a long time yet again and a lot of crazy stuff happened. Ever since the drinks guy saw my picture of me doing the splits on the Great Wall and I told him that I used to do karate, now every time I visit the drinks place, his friend would point out some random person on the street and tell me to K.O them. How hilarious.

His other friend who was there was a bit of a freak. He tried to speak English with Tanya and I, then started karaoke singing this song called Fei De Geng Gao (which has been stuck in my head for ages ever since I heard it playing in the shop). I told the guy his singing was pretty good, because he actually does have a good voice, and then told him that it was Tanya's birthday, to which he started singing "Happy Birthday" to her in English. A while later, he then started singing Akon's "Right Now" - we're hoping he doesn't actually know the meaning behind the song though... :/

No comments:

Post a Comment