Sunday 2 September 2012

Moving Home.

Packed and ready to go.
Yes, today's the day I finally leave the apartment and get to move into the room I'll be living in for the rest of the year. The original plan was to just live here for the first term and then find an apartment, but after seeing all the hassle and problems that Charlotte and Tanya had to go through before they finally felt like they had a proper place to stay in, I had a little think and decided that I'll just stay in the university accommodation for the whole year instead. Besides, the room looks too good and it's waaay cheaper than living in an apartment.
Walking down the corridor to my room.
My bathroom.
My bedroom.
Other half of my bedroom.
After moving all my stuff, I then went back to the apartment since I have no internet access in my room until registration. As I logged into Facebook, it seems like I had received yet another Facebook message, to add to my collection... :/ This one's pretty disgusting..



1 comment:

  1. Hrrhrrhrr, attracting them from all over eh? XDDD Why can they find you in the first place? XDDD

    ReplyDelete